Wednesday 6 July 2011

Things I Love: Oh Crumbs Cupcakes


Another one of my favourite things is 'Oh Crumbs Cupcakes' in Manchester...

Okay, so I've never actually had a cupcake from here, but I live in hope that with my 21st Birthday around the corner, the possibility of finally tasting one of their beautiful cupcakes may just become a reality!
I love the way they decorate their cakes, especially their perfect icing which makes me very envious :)
Just have a look at their pics...

They're so good I steal their ideas, Ahem!

Love this!

Fabulous Sugar Craft Horses!

Check out their pretty website here for more information about the company, and if anyone's ever tried their cakes let me know what they're like.
I can't wait to try them for myself some day!

Happy Baking :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment