Thursday 21 July 2011

Come Dine With Me

So last week I hosted a Dinner Party and in my eagerness to be the perfect hostess, forgot to take pictures of almost all of the food, so I don't have too much to show you...
However I do have pictures of my table setting, and Cupcake selection, complete with red sparkles and Cath Kidston Strawberry napkins :)

So here are the cupcakes, which were Vanilla with Pink Sugar Sprinkle Icing, Chocolate and 99 Flake varieties... What do you think? I'm kinda proud of my efforts, even if the icing on the bottom pink cake went a bit dodgy!



And here are bits and pieces from the place settings...

Sparkles and Polka Dot Plates


Sweets and Cath Kidston Napkins

In the absence of my starters and mains, here are some pictures of the food from my dinner party last year, which was very similar to what I made this year (only this year's was even better!)

Chicken in a white wine sauce...


Greek Salad...


So until next time,

Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment