Sunday 16 October 2011

Celebrity Birthday Cakes

If you're rich and famous, then you're gonna want a cool birthday cake - and boy do these guys know how to buy cake... Take a look at some of the best celebrity Birthday Cakes of the last twelve months!

1. Fearne Cotton
There's only really one word for this cake and that's 'Wow.'
Made by Fancy Nancy Cakes in Essex, this is probably one of the best cakes I've ever seen!

2. Darren Criss
I love this picture for so many reasons, but mainly because it contains my two favourite things - Darren Criss and Cake! (Yay on both accounts)
But look at the cake... It's a giant pair of Pink Cake Sunglasses - Even if you're not a Starkid that's got to be Totally Awesome? Yes? Yes!


3. Katy Perry
Made for Katy Perry by the incredibly talented Albert Kahiau Ontiveros at Kahiau's Kakes, this Willy Wonka inspired masterpiece is certainly one to take your breath away!
- I think I'm a bit in love with it, it's sooo pretty :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the oompa Lumpas


Finally...

4. Gary Barlow
Take That legend Gary Barlow is 40 - who knew?! I certainly didn't, but just look at this beautiful cake - I adore it - Especially the little sugar craft figures - very cute!


Feeling inspired? I know I am (and everso slightly jealous...ahem)
I don't know if I'm ready to attempt cake art just yet, but who knows, maybe one day... until then I'm happy enough to wow over these!


If you have any comments drop me a line, but until next time... Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment