Tuesday 17 May 2011

The List

Oh Yes, I hand wrote this and everything before putting it on here!


Okay so here's the list... As I was thinking of what to do, I decided that it was gonna get a bit boring just baking cakes every week, so I've decided to mix in some savory stuff as well for good measure.

Oh and also I'm not dating any thing, it's just an order of making, so some weeks I'll bake one thing - others two or maybe more, so check back regularly if you wanna see something in particular :)

1. Carrot Cake Cupcakes
2. Soft Centred Chocolate Bites
3. Black Olive Focaccia
4. GLEE Cupcakes
5. The Perfect Pizza
6. Short Bread
7. Spring Vegetable Quiche
8. New York Cheese Cake
9. Flutterby Butterfly Cakes with Strawberry Centres
10. Herb Muffins with Cheese
11. Fruity Flapjacks
12. Triple Tomato Tart
13. Toffee Apple Tart
14. Death by Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Spears
15. Feta and Spinich Tart
16. Lemon Meringue Pie and/or Sticky Toffee Pudding
17. Souffle

That's the list. Check back next week for how to make Carrot Cake Cupcakes!

Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment