Sunday 15 May 2011

Baking Boxes, Partial Lists and Apologies


My Baking Box

As it turns out, I'm a horrible liar and if you read this blog then I'd like to apologize(!)... about a month or so ago I promised that a list of order would be published imminently, but as it stands I've barely given it a second thought. I have my excuses, but they're not good enough... so shame on me... anyway, I don't have a list of order, but I'm gonna use the 'P' word one last time and promise that something will go up in the next few days (if anyone's interested?)

But until then I'd like to make a list of a few things which I'm thinking of including, so (as Kel would say) 'Here goes...'

1. Carrot Cake Cupcakes - These I'm hoping to make early on in the process, coz while I was away in the Lake District I went to the massive Lakeland shop, they have in Windermere and bought some mini carrots that I'm super keen to use!

2. Souffle - Just because it's really hard to make and I promised that it'd be the final thing I'd make in the summer challenge as a way of finishing the whole thing off with a bang, or a mini kitchen explosion.

3. Glee Cupcakes - Yes you heard me, I said glee cupcakes. I'm a MASSIVE gleek and proud of it, so I'm gonna make these to celebrate the airing of the Season 2 Finale in the UK - But how can you make the cup cakes Glee Cupcakes? well watch this space, coz I'm massively excited to show you!

4. Apple Pie - an old classic which just has to be done.

5. Flutterby Butterfly cakes - again these are already designed and will be cool - they have strawberry centres :)

6. Death by Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Spears - again a modern classic with a bit of a twist.

Okay so that's it for now guys, but by Wednesday I WILL have posted the rest so please check back soon! :)

Happy Baking

X

No comments:

Post a Comment