Sunday 10 April 2011

Inspired: Carrot Cake


Thought I'd just share with you a picture of the AMAZING carrot cake, I had yesterday at The Swan with Two Nicks in Cheshire - it was absolutely delicious and even came with it's own minature jug of pouring cream! Yummy (I also love the little carrot that came on the top and even bought some of my own over the weekend!)
Seriously, go there if you're ever in the area - The food is brilliant!
I'm now thinking that I might just add carrot cake to the list of To Do's, and try a different recipe to last time!

Hopefully I'll get round to posting the completed Baking Challenge list in the next couple of weeks, but in the mean time I have a few idea's up my sleeve which I'm going to try out, as a way of preparation and also as a little bit of indulgence over the Easter break!
(Probably time to root out the Cornflakes!)

Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment