Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Great British Bake Off Final

Go Holly!

So next Tuesday is the final of The Great British Bake Off, and oh what a season it's been; we've laughed, we've cried, and I think it's fair to say that we've all learnt something (Rob - not to shove his cake off the table while decorating it!)... I myself have been inspired to attempt a profiterole tower, so watch this space because it'll probably appear at some point in the next twelve months! :)


So who am I rooting for?

Well I have been supporting Janet and Holly since week one (because they're both Amazing), but since Janet was eliminated in last night's Semi's, I am now backing Holly all the way.
(I mean come on, how AMAZING were her pastries and iced buns last night!)

I can't believe it's almost over...

I'm totally gonna miss this show when it finishes, coz it's the highlight of my week - equally I can't wait to see who wins...

So to find out, watch the Great British Bake Off Next Tuesday on BBC2 at 8pm.

Happy Baking!

X

UPDATE: Paul Hollywood's just Tweeted saying 'Next week is NOT the end!!'
ooo intriguing, well I guess that we'll just have to wait and see what happens - watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's over *sobs* thank goodness for the masterclasses! Loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I'd be lost without my weekly baking fix, don't know what I'm gonna do when it's finished!
    And Thankyouu :)

    ReplyDelete