Wednesday 8 June 2011

Changes to Advertised Listings

This week was going be Black Olive Focaccia, however there's been a slight change of plan and I'll now be making week ten's Cheese and Herb Muffins (which is good news I know - coz I'm sure they're the ones you've been waiting for)
I'll admit that this is more down to the fact that I'm being a little lazy, but it's also that I'm quite busy this week, and until today I hadn't realised that bread needed to be left for sveral hours before baking - school girl error, I know, but I guess we live and learn!
So Cheese and Herb muffins it is, and we'll save the Black Olive Foccacia for a few weeks time! :)

So until later this week,

Happy Baking

X

PS - Here's a photo of a Cupcake from Patisserie Valerie, just to keep you going!

No comments:

Post a Comment