Friday 18 January 2013

Happy New Year from Caroline's Cupcakes

Okay, so even though new year was around three weeks ago, I thought I'd just take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for 2013!


Happy New Year!

Last year was an excellent one for me and this website, and I cannot thank you all enough for your continued encouragement and support. When I started this blog back in 2011, I never imagined that anyone would read it, let alone connect with it - so thank you. I always love to hear your thoughts, ideas and recipe suggestions, so please keep in touch at cupcakesanddisasters@hotmail.co.uk or follow me on twitter at @CupcakesCakes

Twenty-Thirteen has gotten off to a wonderful start and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year will bring.

Keep checking back for all of the latest from the world of cupcakes, but until next time!

Happy Baking

X

No comments:

Post a Comment