Tuesday 18 September 2012

National Cupcake Week 2012



Yes, National Cupcake Week is once more upon us and this time it promises to be bigger and better than ever. All across the country bakers and cupcake enthusiasts alike are dusting of their oven mits and preparing to celebrate all things delicious.

To help mark the occasion, I'm on the look out for your cupcake celebrations to include on a special commemorative blog post at the end of the week. Be they eating or making treats, running coffee mornings or teaching baking classes, I want to know what you're up to. To get involved simply send me a photo or drop me a line on twitter @CupcakesCakes or message me at cupcakesanddisasters@hotmail.co.uk, telling me a bit about your plans.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Looking for ideas?


As last year, http://www.nationalcupcakeweek.co.uk/ has updated their website with lots of new, yummy recipes and fundraising thoughts to help make the week go off with a bang. Check out their site if you're undecided about what to do!

Also if you're running an event then why not download your free poster HERE

Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment