Sunday 6 November 2011

Halloween Cupcakes

Hello,
It's been a while since I last posted something interesting on here, so in compensation for this, here are my Halloween Cupcakes.
In the interest of keeping things spooky, I got a bit creative and made chocolate and green marble cakes. I must admit that having never tried anything like this before, I was a little worried as to how they'd turn out, but when I took them out of the oven they looked amazing and I was VERY impressed. However upon tasting them, I found that they tasted of...well...nothing. You can imagine my disappointment!
I'm not exactly sure why this was the case, because I put a tonne of cocoa powder in the mixture, but that's what happened. Maybe it was something to do with the food colouring, or maybe I just didn't put enough cocoa in after all... Who knows!


I also made regular cupcakes, using the normal recipe and gave them green iced tops and finished with some cute sugar decorations :) (FYI They tasted wonderful!!)




So what do you think? Suitably spooky?

As ever, if you have any comments, email or leave them below!

Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment