Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Great British Bake Off



The Great British Bake Off is, in short, AMAZING, and I wish I was taking part myself!

What I LOVE...

I love the cuteness and civility of the competition, but moreover I love the fact that the first week's challenge was to make Cupcakes... some were good, some were bad, some were fantastic and some not so fantastic... and although everyone made a really good effort, my particular favourites were the raspberry and cream cupcakes by Janet Basu, which were adorable and I really want to try to make myself!

My Favourite Bit...

It's mean, but my favourite part of the episode was when poor Rob spun his cake off the table... but luckily he survived to bake again this week (his cake did look pretty delicious though, so it was always going to be safe, even if he did have two tiers missing!)

So those are my brief thoughts on last weeks wpisode - if you don't watch it already, you're going to want to... It's on at 8pm on BBC2 until 20.09.11, so give it a sneaky look!

Happy Baking!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment